Summer 2017 research programs include:
- Applied Plant Systems
- Atomic, Molecular, Optical & Plasma Physics
- Bioenergy Systems
- Biomedical Engineering
- Integrated Agronomic Systems
- Internet Security
- Materials Research Science and Engineering Center (MRSEC)
- Minority Health Disparities
- Nanohybrid Functional Materials
- Nanotechnology Coordinated Infrastructure
- Redox Biology
- Sustainability of Civil Infrastructures in Rural Environments
- Systems Biology of Plant and Microbiome
During the Nebraska Summer Research Program, students receive first-hand exposure to research and the experience of graduate school. They work closely with faculty mentors and research teams of graduate students and other summer scholars. Students also have opportunities to participate in meaningful social and professional development activities outside of the laboratory.
Our online application makes it easy for students to apply. Priority review beginsand all applications must be completed by . Students historically underrepresented in graduate education and students from academic institutions where research programs are limited are especially encouraged to apply.