Here's what the ACS says about this site (my high-lighting):
The ACS Directory of Graduate Research (DGRweb) is the most comprehensive source of information on chemical research and researchers at universities in North America.
ACS DGRweb is a must-have for all academic institutions and chemical-related businesses as it:
- facilitates collaborations
- enables networking across chemical subdisciplines
- helps students with selecting graduate programs and research experiences for undergraduates
ACS DGRweb 2014 provides information on:
- 668 academic departments
- 8499 faculty members
and listings for:
- Chemical Engineering
- Medicinal/Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Polymers and Materials Sciencewww.acs.org/dgrweb
- Marine Science
- Environmental Science
The data on the DGRweb have been supplied by the respective departments according to policies established by the ACS Committee on Professional Training.