Deadline to apply is Wednesday, February 27 at 11pm.
* Ten weeks of hands-on experience, June 3 - Aug 9
* Up to eight St. Olaf students across three tracks:
-Clinical Rotations (two students)
-Research (up to five students)
-Public Health (one student)
* Housing provided at Grand Cambridge Apartments on Macalester College's campus
* Stipend of $4300 paid to each student
* Final project (paper, poster, presentation) to be determined by student and HCMC faculty mentor
Find full details here: http://stolaf.edu/pipercenter/
Piper Center staff and peer advisors can help you enhance and polish your application materials. Walk-in assistance is available each weekday from 8:30am to 5pm.
After reviewing the details available from the website and the posting in Ole Career Central, feel free to contact Prof. Walczak or Sandy Malecha with questions:
Mary Walczak, Professor of Chemistry and HCMC Program Faculty Supervisor firstname.lastname@example.org
Sandy Malecha, Associate Director, Internships, Piper Center email@example.com