Role and Responsibilities
- Coding of undergraduate level Chemistry content that is complete, accurate, and meets WebAssign requirements for style and functionality using several languages including Perl, HTML, and CSS.
- Complete coding assignments according to project schedule deadlines.
- Provide constructive feedback to peers as a part of content review process.
- Proofread coding, HTML, and algorithms.
- Provide frequent project progress updates to project editor.
- Fundamental understanding of undergraduate level Chemistry
- 3.0 or higher average GPA in Chemistry courses
- 87% or higher on screening test
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Editorial/proofreading skills
- Ability to work on multiple simultaneous projects
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- High school or university teaching experience
- HTML experience
- Perl or other scripting/programming language
- B.S. in Chemistry, science, or engineering
Contact: Joe Kedra firstname.lastname@example.org