Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Ecolab, Inc., a fortune 500 company, is the global leader in cleaning, sanitizing, food safety and infection prevention products and services. We deliver comprehensive programs and services to food service, food and beverage processing, health care and hospitality markets in more then 160 countries. Headquartered in St. Paul, MN, Ecolab employs more then 26,000 associates worldwide. With $6 billion in annual sales, Ecolab is the industry leader.
At Ecolab we believe that the success of our associates and the success of the company go hand in hand. We are committed to a culture that fully leverages our people's talents by promoting an environment where all people can make a difference, be heard, be supported, be developed, and be rewarded for their contributions. This is where you come in.
Chemist Interns at Ecolab work in Product Development at our Research and Development campus located in Eagan, MN.
* Conduct laboratory research to support new product development projects.
* Develop and document new test protocols for use in research and field studies for validation of new product efficacy.
* Coordinate and conduct new product testing at customer sites in addition to training field service personnel on new product usage.
* Provide on-site customer technical support and trouble-shooting of new product applications and equipment.
* Assist in managing relationships with field service personnel and customers to proactively identify customer and business needs with respect to new product development efforts.
* Working towards degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or a related technical discipline.
* Experience performing laboratory test independently.
* Demonstrated creative problem solving skills in laboratory and field testing environments.
* Requires very strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact effectively with internal and external customers.
* Self-motivated, independent worker.